Thursday, October 08, 2009

Leaving for Luxembourg!

After months of deliberation and several different offers, I finally signed the dotted line and found myself the newest member of Basket-Esch of Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg!

Bordered by France, Belgium and Germany, this small country will be my home for the next 7 months. I'm both excited and nervous as I embark on this new chapter of my life. I can't wait to share my thoughts and adventures as I live, travel and play basketball in the world's only sovereign Grand Duchy.

I hope you'll follow me and visit www.bwatson3.blogspot.com time to time as I post every week about my experiences.

Breanne

Sidenote: Click on images for a larger version.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Have an amazing time.
- Jli

Lindsey said...

I'm waiting for your first post with bated breath! We need to catch up.... get in my life Dub!

David said...

Bre, you know Margita's home, Pirmasens, Germany (near Kaiserslautern) is 15 minutes from the French border. Her hometown is very close to you, so hopefully we'll get to see you play sometime when we get a chance to visit her family.